We have many programs throughout the year including:
Greatness in You Youth Conference:
* Providing youth the opportunity to learn about programs available to them that can support them in broadening their horizons and opening them up to possibilities for their future.
African Canadian Education and Sports Weekend:
* Profiling African-Nova Scotian basketball players through an all-star game, as well as educational/personal development components and an awards dinner/ceremony.
North Preston Community Sustainability Plan:
* An evaluation process to assess North Preston’s readiness for a sustainability project.
Elite International Travel Team:
* This team give youth the opportunity to see the world, learn new cultures, compete internationally as well as gain exposure to collegiate coaches
Forever Rising Youth Group: (under development)
Education and Sport Academy: (under development)
* Will give junior high students and first & second year high school students an opportunity to enhance their academic and athletic skills as well as build leadership and engagement in their communities so they can become active, positive citizens in their community.
While we currently focus on the sport of basketball, it is our intention to broaden our expertise to other sports in the near future.